Shukumei
Home Calendar Search Register Login

Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Register
Password:     Forgot Password

Shukumei    Residential Area    Castle of the Divine  ›  Picking up a delivery
0 Members Browsing (2 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: « 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 » : All Reply Recommend Print
  Author    Picking up a delivery
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:58:26 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Finally she took the hint and got dressed, taking a strange amount of notice of what Sonia was wearing and how, although it wasn't revealing as such, it appeared to be.

She shook her head as the memories of the night resurfaced. She was straight! At least, she was pretty certain she was, although, there was some doubt to that in her mind.

Shrugging at Sonia's statement of enjoyment, she followed her outside and noticed that everything seemed to be brighter than it should be given the time of day.

"So where are we headed?"

She asked, enjoying the feel of the gentle evening breeze and in general, having more of a will to live than she had had the previous evening.
Private Message Reply: 40 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:58:45 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia let the door shut behind them before taking a few steps outside herself. The breeze Kalia felt ran through her clothing and she shut her eyes to appreciate the feeling. Reaching up, she ran a hand through her own hair, letting the wind run through it and seemingly massage her scalp.

"Follow me." She ordered somewhat playfully, a smirk crawled its way onto her face just before she leaned forward. A few quick paces and she was suddenly airborn. Sonia landed on a nearby rooftop gracefully, almost as if she had been floating to it. There was no hesitation either, she continued pacing quickly across the rooftop, launching into the air as it came to an end only to land on another roof across the street.

Once she reached the outskirts of the city, she stopped on a small apartment building, tilting her head back to glance over at how far behind Kalia was. Turning around again, she looked down to see a lone man making his way out of the building they were on. Sonia pointed down and spoke when Kalia arrived to keep her eye on him.

"That one. He's alone, street is empty." She now looked Kalia in the face, letting realisation dawn on her of what she was going to have to do. Not only that, but Sonia wasn't going to help her accomplish it. She knew that she would enjoy and hate it at the same time, but also that she needed to learn to accept it.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 41 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:58:57 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She followed, keeping up with Sonia's fast pace right up till Sonia became airborn and Kalia stopped dead in her tracks.

"Wow.... "

It didn't take her long before curiousity took over as she went from stunned at such a feat, to taking a few running steps, jumping into the air.. and crashlanding on the ground.

It took her a few more tries before she sort of managed to imitate Sonia enough to make flying, or leaping, passable.

When she eventually caught up to Sonia, she was out of breath, but nodded at Sonia's instructions, then looked at the man who seemed to be on his own before looking back at Sonia, a look of 'you have got to be kidding me' on her face.

A few more moments passed as she ran her toung over her new fangs until her hunger took over and she jumped down from where they were, right infront of the man, startling him in the process.

With one hand behind her head, she looked at him rather apologetic and innocent, apart from the whole vampire-look which she couldn't change even if she wanted to.

"Uhm, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to startle you.. I.. oh what the hell"

With that, she lunged towards the guy, landing pretty much ontop of him, and sinking her teeth into his neck without thinking.

As she drank his blood she realised that she had never realised how good it tasted, and it wasn't till he was almost dead that she became aware of what her instinct had caused her to do.

She backed away from him then, looking horrified at the realisation of what she had done before turning around and running away, anywhere, the further the better.

When she finally stopped in some dark alleyway, she hugged herself, making her breasts stand out a bit more as she felt lost.
Private Message Reply: 42 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:59:10 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia frowned and crossed her arms while she watched Kalia attempt to converse with the guy. Her mood didn't change when she pounced on him and started feeding. She knew the general enjoyment of draining someone of their life would fade quickly when she caught on to what was happening.

She stood motionless, eyeing off the body lying on the street when Kalia ran off. The sound of his heartbeat slowing could be heard clearly enough until it faded. She then turned her head to keep an eye on where she was running off to, knowing she'd need at least a small portion of time alone after this.

A hand came down on Kalia's shoulder, lightly gripping it to assure her that someone was there. She knelt down to eye level and gave a look of genuine concern. Her hand moved under Kalia's chin and gently turned it to face her.

"Hey," She introduced herself again in a calm voice. "Look, I went through this as well when I was first turned. I didn't have someone to help me out. I know it's hard to accept what you felt back there, but it's part of you now."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 43 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:59:20 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Why did she enjoy it? She wondered. She had no problems with violence, yet, given her job, tried to avoid such usage as much as possible. For her to suddenly partake in an act of violence which would, more than likely, cause the death of the man, and that without provocation, was something she had problems dealing with.

As Sonia put her hand on Kalia's shoulder, she'd notice that Kalia was shaking.

Confused red eyes looked back at Sonia, the blood she had drunk still clearly visible running down her chin.

"I.. enjoyed it"

She admitted slowly to Sonia, unsure why she found enjoyment in what she did.

"I shouldn't have"

She pulled away from Sonia, disgusted with herself for enjoying the act of violence.
Private Message Reply: 44 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:59:30 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia sighed and ran her hand through Kalia's hair in an attempt to calm her down. She tightened her grip on her chin and gently forced her to look her in the face. Instead of a sympathetic expression, Kalia was now greeted by a stern face, one that should give her stability even if it was forced.

"You enjoyed it because it's your nature. You must accept that you are no longer human. It wont help at all if you try to maintain a grip on your humanity." She moved closer, wrapping her arms around Kalia to give her a hug tight enough to hold onto for stability.

"It's hard, I know. I don't expect you to get over this in a matter of minutes. It'll be tough, but it's something you have to do." Pulling, away slightly, she looked into her eyes again to give her some more reassurance before speaking. "I'll be here for you, I'll help you through it."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 45 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:59:40 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She clung to Sonia, both for comfort and to keep her sanity somehow. 24 hours ago, the world was her friend and things had been going well for her, right up until the point where she had met that business man at the pub. The guy who had given her the impression of nervousness until she had signed the contract, then managed to give her the impression that she had just sold her soul to the devil.

A shudder ran through her body at the thought that perhaps, that was exactly what she had done. After all, she was no longer human.

"How long will it take?"

She asked Sonia, hoping to have a time-frame to work within.
Private Message Reply: 46 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 1st, 2010, 23:59:52 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

A frown creeped its way onto Sonia's face and she looked down, avoiding the question until she came up with a suitable answer. Reaching down, she pulled her robes up to Kalia's face and wiped the excess blood off her chin while she looked back into her eyes. She herself looked just as vunerable, unsure of what to do or say on the realisation that what she had done made her a master.

"To tell the truth... I don't think even I've gotten over it completely." She blurted out, unsure what this reaction would cause, but would make her realise that she wasn't alone and they were in the same boat. "One step at a time... We should probably get back to th-"

Sonia's eyes rolled back slightly and she lost her balance, falling back and spreading her arms out behind her so she could sit down. Once she had gained confidence of being on solid ground, she put a hand on her forehead in an attempt to make the world stop spinning. On top of being dizzy, a familiar feeling came over her that she hadn't experienced in some time.

"Wow... I guess we overdone it last night..." She commented randomly on the wave of exhaustion that overcome her. The feeling still bugged her however, but didn't feel now was an appropriate time to ask the question roaming around in her mind.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 47 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:00:10 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Sonia's admittal was both comforting and destroting(sp?) as it gave insight to the fact that Sonia herself had not been a vampire all that long.

Concern overcame her as Sonia almost collapsed, though why and how to help were out of her reach at the moment.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

She asked Sonia, unsure of how she could help her, considering that the only idea she had was to let Sonia feed of her, which would throw the two of them into a vicious circle of feeding off each other.

She looked at Sonia with a rather uncomfortable expression on her face.

"Should I hunt someone down for you?"

She enquired, uncertain if Sonia had enough strength to do so herself, or if she should, or if Sonia's exhaustion had a completly different reason.
Private Message Reply: 48 - 93
Joe Skase
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:34:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member God

Sometime that evening, he had made his way over to Sonia's house, curious as to how the previous night went.

Upon realising that no-one was home, he let himself in and was now sitting in the kitchen with a coffee next to him working on his laptop which had previously housed Kimi while he passed time until Sonia came back from whatever it was she was up to now.

He continued to work a bit but found himself distracted by thoughts of how Sonia's night had gone.
Private Message Reply: 49 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:35:43 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia lowered her hand down from her head, placing the palm on the ground next to her. Resting her weight on it, she lift herself slightly up onto one knee to lean towards Kalia. A slight grin made itself apparent on her face and she shook her head ever so slightly before closing the gap between them and licking the excess blood from Kalia's bottom lip.

"There's no need for me to feed at this time. You just took a lot out of me last night." Her hand quickly made it's way to Kalia's face, brushing it across and down the back of her neck and resting on her shoulder. For a moment, it was clear she was caught up on Kalia's looks but stood up without warning.

"Come on, let's go back." She reached an arm down to Kalia to give her a hand up while her face went a slight shade of red. It could be mistaken for embarresment, however her half shut eyes and devious smile said otherwise. "I feel... Last night wasn't enough."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 50 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:35:54 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She didn't believe that Sonia didn't need to feed, but realised that she really had no knowledge on how often a vampire needed to feed, besides, Sonia's toung cleaning her lip felt nice and would have gotten a response back if Sonia hadn't pulled away just in time for Kalia to miss Sonia's lips, letting the kiss end in the air between them.

She smiled shyly at the compliment about the previous night. Taking the hand Sonia offered, she got up and almost fell over by Sonia's comment about the night not being enough.

The night had suprised her, and what suprised her now was that while she didn't desire another encounter like that as much as Sonia seemed to, she wasn't inclined to say no to it either.

"Sounds good"
Private Message Reply: 51 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:38:42 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia opened the door to the apartment and lead Kalia in, placing her hand on her shoulder to let it run down her back when she moved out of reach. She could definately get used to this form as a regular, even knowing Kalia didn't lead a stable lifestyle, she was always in need of things ordered in. The time in between could be put to better use than hanging in a bar trying to find a good time.

The aroma of coffee caught her nose and a look of curiosity fell apon her face to replace the one of desire. Her pace quickened to bypass Kalia and she beat her into the kitchen by at most a few steps to see Joe leaning against the bench, mug in hand.

"Oh." She sighed, a look of relief on her face as she hadn't been expecting any company at all. It was quickly replaced by a warm smile, a hint of malice behind it, something she couldn't help thanks to her phsyical appearance regardless of how genuine it was.

"Hi Joe, didn't expect you here at all." Sonia greeted him. A giddy feeling seemed to overwhelm her. Unexpectadly and something she hadn't felt around Joe since she was in school and it showed.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 52 - 93
Joe Skase
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:39:25 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member God

"oh?"

He asked before looking up from the screen next to him to see Sonia, and smiled at her, she looked radiant.

"I could leave if you'd like?"

He assured her, looking behind her to see Kalia. This one, he hadn't expected, it seemed the night was full of suprises.

"give you guys some space?"

He asked, folding up the laptop.
Private Message Reply: 53 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:39:45 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She had noticed the smell of coffee when they first walked in, but had assumed it was some sort of automated coffee maker.

As Sonia walked past her towards the kitchen, she smiled at her. Apparently, things like the need for coffee did not go away after you became a vampire.

No sooner had Sonia walked into the kitchen, that Kalia became aware that the coffee had been made by someone, someone who obviously had a key to the place, someone with the name 'Joe'.

She shook her head, Joe was a common name, Sonia probably knew at least 10 guys with that name, though when she peaked into the kitchen, her face fell and she swore quietly under her breath. There, holding a coffee cup, was the devil himself. And he had noticed her.

"Would you?"

She asked, appearing next to Sonia, her unhappiness with his presence here clearly visible.

Now that she stood next to Sonia, he'd see the changes that had happened to her the previous night. Changes which, in a roundabout way, he was responsible for.
Private Message Reply: 54 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:39:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

"No, no. It's fine... Thanks for the coffee." She took a look back at Kalia and watched her face turn grim at the sight of Joe. A slight smirk ran across the corner of her lips when she realised Kalia recognised Joe. While she hadn't been present at the pair's meeting, she was quite aware of the type of person Joe was when it came to issues such as these.

"It's okay Kalia, he's not the bad guy." She raised a hand to her face and ran the back of her fingers down her cheek before walking up to the bench to grab her own cup of coffee. An arm slid around Joe's waist to pull him close and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for last night..." She looked back at Kalia, the look of pity replacing the one of amusement. "Although it did go as planned, a little... more things happened."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 55 - 93
Joe Skase
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:40:26 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member God

His eyes drifted over Kalia, almost certain that she hadn't had the body she had now last time he saw her. If she felt uncomfortable in his presence, then him checking her out would most likely not make her feel any more comfortable.

Not that this was his problem, he had been waiting for Sonia, not Kalia.

"I'll stay then"

He announced, knowing that this would irritate Kalia. He almost laughed as Sonia explained that he wasn't the bad guy.

He had considered showing Kalia what he was capable of, but Sonia's hug and kiss interupted the train of though.

"glad you enjoyed it"

With her in his arms, he followed Sonia's gaze and looking at Kalia, he raised an eyebrow at what Sonia was revealing. Maybe Kalia's body really had changed since he saw her last.

"you mean other than she's with you for another night?"
Private Message Reply: 56 - 93
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:40:35 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

No, him being there wasn't fine. But this wasn't her house and despite everything he had done, she had to admit that she had enjoyed Sonia's company.

The look on Kalia's face as Sonia assured her that Joe wasn't the bad guy was quickly verbalised.

"Yeah right"

Followed by her eyes going wide. Sonia, who, she had guessed was a lesbian, had walked over and was hugging the 'devil', not only that, but they kissed as though they were in a relationship.

Rather than waiting for Sonia to explain what had happened, she decided to answer Joe's question herself.

"Yeah, a lot more than just sex happened last night. Thanks to you, I'm a @#%$ vampire now!"

She complained loudly to Joe, his apparent amusement at the situation just infuriating her more.

"You wanna tell me what the hell is going on here? I thought you were a lesbian?"

The question was directed at Sonia.
Private Message Reply: 57 - 93
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:40:38 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

A hint of embarresment came over her when Kalia decided to blurt out what she had turned her into. Even with Joe or anyone else, she hadn't slipped up or even come close to like she did. It was hardly something she would willingly admit to, but knowing it was definately something she regretted. Something she'd hoped never to do to anyone.

With the hint quite visible on her face, it quickly turned into a mischevious smirk at the question directed to her. She was trying to be sympathetic, but each word that came out of this rather vocal woman's mouth seemed to be digging her own grave.

"What gave you that impression?" Sonia asked, a bit of cheek coming off in her voice before turning to Joe briefly. "Try to be nice... Or at least, not mean anyway..."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 58 - 93
Joe Skase
Posted on: December 2nd, 2010, 00:41:33 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member God

He still had his eyes on her as she showed she had some spirit. As he found out that she had become a vampire, he made sure to keep Sonia between himself and Kalia. If there was one thing he didn't want, it was to share his blood with anyone else, especially not a new vampire.

Her admission also explained why Sonia seemed a bit protective of her.

By the time Kalia asked about Sonia's sexuality, he was laughing.

"she couldn't just be bi, could she?"

He asked, amused at Kalia's presumption, but did Sonia the favour of not being mean to her.
Private Message Reply: 59 - 93
Pages: « 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 » : All Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Shukumei    Castle of the Divine  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Quick Reply

Forum Rules