Shukumei
Home Calendar Search Register Login

Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Register
Password:     Forgot Password

Shukumei    Residential Area    Castle of the Divine  ›  The next .. uh.. morning?
0 Members Browsing (1 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1, 2, 3 » : All Reply Recommend Print
  Author    The next .. uh.. morning?
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: April 9th, 2011, 11:37:33 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana woke up feeling lathargic but happy. Memories of the night brought a smile to her face. The best sex ever, and to top it off, with her current partner, who was a little on the shy side of things, or at least, had been prior to last night.

Rolling over towards Eseen she realised that she had forgotten a part of the evening, something to do with vampires. Something fairly important at that. Taking in the sight of her lover reality came rushing back and she remembered that important thing to do with vampires. Just to be sure she wasnt imagining Eseen looking different to the way she used to, she stuck her finger into her mouth and tested her new fangs.

"ouch!" she complained as she stabbed her finger on the fang. They were sharp!

"Essie?" She asked, hoping to wake the fixer up. "Uh.. I think we may have a problem"
Private Message
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: April 9th, 2011, 12:13:49 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen slowly stirred as Dhana yelped from the self inflicted pinprick on her finger. She didn't wake up though, or at least didn't initially. She groaned slightly, one hand reaching up and resting on one of Dhana's breasts while she pressed herself against her. She smiled, resting her head in the girl's chest for a bit before tilting her head back and kissing her on the bottom of the jaw and layed back down on her shoulder.

"Hi, Dhaan." She responded, completely ignoring her concern.

Her eyes remained closed and held a content smile on her face, just happy to be in this position.
Private Message Reply: 1 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: April 23rd, 2011, 12:44:39 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Having Eseen wake up like that was something Dhana enjoyed. though, today she was seriously distracted and rather than kissing Eseen back, she looked at her face, noting the subtle changes that had occured in her as well.

"Right, I need a mirror!" She declared after a moment. Eseen wasn't looking quite like herself any more, and she'd just jabbed her finger on her.. fangs.. she really wanted to know what she looked like now.

With that thought, she got up, ignoring Eseen, and headed over to the bathroom, which luckily was attached to the guest room. On the way there, she managed to stumble, but caught herself, not even remotely aware of the changes in her feet. All she'd figured out so far was that her finger nails had increased in length and she had fangs.

"Oh. My. God!" She declared as she saw herself for the first time as a vampire. "Essie! This is soo awesome!"
Private Message Reply: 2 - 52
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: April 23rd, 2011, 13:31:43 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen was almost flung out of the bed as Dhana shot up from it. She balanced herself as she sat up while her lover ran off and frowned. Leaning over, she looked for her top, hoping it was beside the bed. Instead, she got up and wandered over to pick up her clothes at the door, slipping on her pants and wrapping her top around her. Well, almost anyway.

"Dhaan... I'm sorry." She apologised, standing in the doorway looking guilty while she absentmindedly fumbled with her pants and top that wouldn't quite fit as if they were too small.
Private Message Reply: 3 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 1st, 2011, 00:58:06 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Why are you sorry?" Eseen's reaction confused her. Then again, Eseen most likely hadn't been a fan girl of anything vampiric, unlike herself. "Essie, this is wonderful!"

Completely forgoing the chance to put on clothing, or even pick up a phone to contact Sonia, she instead headed to the door, opened it and taking a step out into the corridor hollered "SONIA??"

Private Message Reply: 4 - 52
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: November 1st, 2011, 01:34:37 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Because of..." Eseen began before Dhana darted past her. She paused for a moment, contemplating Dhana's sudden outburst before rushing out after her. She stumbled momentarily over her newly shaped feet, but quickly gained her balance on the balls of them. While it didn't feel quite right standing on her toes as Kalia seemed to, it worked for now.

"Dhaan." She spoke up as she reached out to put her hand on Dhana's left shoulder where it was made clear where she had been bitten. Her other hand continued unconsciously fiddling with her clothing. "I mean this. I didn't mean to scar you..."
Private Message Reply: 5 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 3rd, 2011, 00:51:48 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She turned back to Eseen to see what the girl was sorry about, only to find her pointing to her shoulder. Looking at it, she saw more veins than she'd usually see. At least, she seemed to. It resulted in Dhana making her way back to the mirror, and this time, instead of just looking at her fangs, taking note on the veins that had sprung up under the two neat fang marks on her neck spanning down her left side to the top of her breast as well as up the side of her face, ending in one pure red eye.

Starring at her eyes with surprise she commented "I didn't see that before"

Turning back to Eseen, she looked at her lover curiously, noticing the changes that had happened in her, starting with the fact that Eseen's eyes, while red, were both the same, unlike hers.

A great big smile formed on her face as she walked up to Eseen and planted a kiss on her cheek. "This is totally awesome! We're vampires"

Private Message Reply: 6 - 52
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: November 3rd, 2011, 02:46:05 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen stepped back as Dhana finally acknowledged her new appearance and let her pass to look herself in the mirror. Her eyes focused down at the floor out of guilt once she started inspecting herself and tried to mentally prepare herself for the backlash.

She was well aware of Dhana's appearance beforehand. How much she paid attention to it, how much it meant to her, to her fans, makeup artists and most importantly, how much she herself enjoyed looking at her. These thoughts were interrupted by a distant chime from what she could discern, originated from the foyer of the mansion. While quiet, it broke the deafening silence.

"Look, Dhaan. I didn't mean to, I just lost control and-" Dhana's outburst interrupted her and she almost jumped back at the exclamation and the kiss. She hesitantly broke into a smile, reflecting hers, unable to not be excited by her infectious mood. The guilt in her eyes, however, remained. "You're not upset?"
Private Message Reply: 7 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 3rd, 2011, 09:38:08 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

It was exactly that, the time she had spent in makeup, that made her realise how much easier this all would be now that she had natural vampiric features. After all, the singer had often played dress up vampire on stage, and was a bit of a fangirl when it came to vampires, something she obviously forgot to tell Eseen.

"Noo... why would I be upset? Last night was... " she smiled at the memory of it "... great."

"And now we have fangs. Actual, really real fangs! Essie, do you know how annoying fake fangs are?" she asked, showing an uncanny ability to speak clearly even though her facial features had changed ever so slightly to accomodate the fangs.
Private Message Reply: 8 - 52
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: November 3rd, 2011, 22:41:12 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Last night was.." She chimed in time with Dhana. Her gaze shifted away from her, back down at the ground, the guilty half smile she held faded into a frown. "I..."

She looked back up at Dhana as she went off on a tangent. Her eyes welled up with tears and she bit her lip before she screwed up her face. Stepping forward, she reached for Dhana's shoulders and gripped them tightly.

"I tried to kill you Dhana." she spoke softly. "I did kill you!"

Eseen clenched her teeth and inhaled sharply while shutting her eyes tightly.

"How can you be okay with that!?" She blurted out and snorted as tears began falling.
Private Message Reply: 9 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 3rd, 2011, 23:07:06 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

But that's the beauty of it.. you didn't k.. well, you did kill me" She responded before placing her arms around Eseen's waist and drawing her into a hug, rather than having Eseen stand an armslength away from her and berating her for something she had no issues with.

"You didn't leave me dead though, you gave me life. Part of your life. Don't you see? Your blood now flows through me, how can that possibly be a bad thing?"

She remembered her father's words to her regarding Eseen, remembered that her father had said she'd have her own reasons to look out for Dhana. Now at least, Dhana felt sure that she had a hold on Eseen that would allow her to look out for the girl's welfare, even if their relationship stopped working for whatever reason. Actually, the way she was seeing things right now, there was no way that their relationship would ever go wrong or stop working.
Private Message Reply: 10 - 52
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 01:16:46 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"I felt your heart slow down and stop." She clung to Dhana as she was pulled close and tried to pull herself together to continue speaking. "I enjoyed every second of it. The power I felt as your life slipped away..."

Eseen choked up and took in a few deep gasps before burying herself into Dhana's shoulder and let out a moan. Her grip around Dhana tightened and she began crying. It took a few moments, but she managed to collect herself and muster between sobs.

"I... never wanted to do that to s-someone I... love so... much."
Private Message Reply: 11 - 52
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 01:29:47 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia's morning had been a bit of a blur, and it still was. She was sure she had only just woken up, yet she found herself walking down a long hallway. There were some memories of stairs somewhere along the way, but they were brushed off as the dream she woke up from.

The kitchen. That's where she was headed. Something about thick dark liquid. Blood? No. She looked down at her hand and noticed she was gripping something. This was interrupted by a feminine moan she heard somewhere far away. It was terrible. She was living in a nightmare. The flash of blonde hair confirmed that.

She continued walking for a bit before stopping. Memories of something in her hand surfaced again and she gazed down to uncover this mystery item. It was a mug. Full of brown blood. Ew. No, wait. That was coffee! This wasn't a dream!

She raised the mug to her face to start drinking its bitter nectar. Surely this was a gift from the gods. A miracle passed down upon her out of sheer benevolence. That kind and awesome divine red headed being who- Oh, it was only Andras. He made good coffee.

Something halted her progress, though. Something foreign. Slightly puffy and a bit sweet. Her other hand reached up and pulled the circular dough from her mouth to drink this genius of caffeine delivery. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted movement and glared, bleary eyed through the open door at Dhana and Eseen.

"Oh... David's here." She turned her head back to the hallway, instantly forgetting about the pair, blinked a few times, took a bite out of the donut and continued shuffling down the hallway.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 12 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 01:39:45 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She continued hugging Eseen for a bit while Eseen spilled what was really  troubling her. And being Dhana, she managed to not grasp the actual issue.

"Uh.. Essie.. I've been sharing my life force with you every time you injure yourself. Think maybe that has something to do with your enjoyment?"

As Sonia walked past to pass on a vague message, Dhana broke the hug. She had called for Sonia earlier not because of any issues she had with being turned into a vampire, rather, she wanted some information in regards to the powers she should now have. Of course, with Sonia not really reacting much other than to inform them that David had shown up, she did the only thing she could think of, and chased after Sonia. Ok, so she ran out of the room, turned to look where Sonia was ambling, which can't have been far away from the door, thus not needing to shout, asked: "Sonia? Who's David?"

Private Message Reply: 13 - 52
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 01:57:22 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around. She took another sip of the coffee, appearing surprised at the mug in her hand. There was a pause while she cocked her head to the side, trying to think. Her half opened eyes then focused on her other hand.

"Oh, there you are." She mumbled before reaching out to shove the half eaten donut into Dhana's mouth, turn around and shuffle away again.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 14 - 52
David Westerchurch
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 01:57:44 Quote Report to Moderator
Rookie

The discreet sound of a man clearing his throat seemed to bounce off the walls from behind Dhana. There, a reasonably young dark haired Englishman stood almost threateningly straight. His attire seemed to suggest he had dressed for some sort of formal occasion. He raised a hand to his face gently adjusted his glasses.

On the acknowledgement of his presence, Dhana would notice something oddly familiar yet intimidating about him just being there. Almost as if she was standing in front of another vampire.

"I see your pets have a habit of lacking modesty, Ms Mutenburg." He spoke clearly in a thick English accent with a tone almost tangible with distaste. His gaze then locked eye contact with Dhana, the slightest frown of disapproval present on his face.
Private Message Reply: 15 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 04:50:49 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She didn't know what to do about the donut that found its way into her mouth, thus pulling it out, after taking a small bite from it while pulling a face indicating her disgust at the sugary sweet.

The clearing of throat from behind her made her turn around and take in the rather well dressed man behind her. Her eyes went wide as she noticed that he was dressed, before her eyes looked down, then back up her body and she had the grace to have her cheeks redden slightly.

"You must be David.. and I'm naked! I'm sorry, would you excuse me for a minute?" She asked before turning around, ducking back into their room and slamming the door behind her, only to lean against the door for a moment.

Taking a deep breath, she made her way over to where their suitcase was and started roaming around in it, muttering something about bad timing as she did so, before heading to the bathroom to take a shower, clearly upset at something.
Private Message Reply: 16 - 52
David Westerchurch
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 13:16:46 Quote Report to Moderator
Rookie

David averted his eyes when Dhana pointed out her apparent lack of clothes. He glanced at the door as she slammed it behind her and adjusted his tie. He paused momentarily and then stepped towards the closed room.

"Ms. Hawkins. I take it you are in there. I'll leave you two some privacy. When you are prepared, meet me in the dining hall." he spoke calmly before sharply turning on his heel and catching up to the shambling half dead Sonia. Gently, he took a hold of her wrist and lead her in a different direction. "This way, Ms. Mutenburg. You already have your morning coffee..."

His voice trailed off as the pair wandered down the hallway. There was a few moments pause and then David's voice echoed out again.

"You two may not want to open the curtains. You are both vampires now and the sun is up."
Private Message Reply: 17 - 52
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 13:30:55 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen let Dhana break the embrace and she stood there helplessly gazing at her longingly. When she returned to head towards the bathroom, Eseen reached out and grabbed her hand. She took a grip of it and pulled Dhana towards her.

"Dhaan..." She held her hand close to her chest. Her train of thought was briefly interrupted by David's message, but her concentration quickly made its way back to the girl in front of her. "David's a vampire hunter. Be careful around him, okay?"
Private Message Reply: 18 - 52
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: November 4th, 2011, 16:38:03 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She let Eseen distract her from her mad rush to get cleaned up and dressed, enjoying the comfort of the hug she was receiving at the same time as having an explanation as to who David was.

"Why's he here then?" She asked, sounding annoyed, and for the first time since they got to Sonia's unsure. This wasn't the first time that she'd had to be careful around people, nor the first time someone was after her life. Just the first time someone went out of their way to convert them to vampires before.. did it make it easier to kill her as a vampire? She wondered.

At David's voice indicating the sunlight issue, she frowned.

"So he's a vampire hunter who warns vampires of the dangers of sunlight? Wouldn't it have been easier for him to simply let us find out on our own?" She shook her head. "Not that everyone doesn't know vampires cant go out into sunlight.. does he actually think we're stupid? And how do you know him anyway?"
Private Message Reply: 19 - 52
Pages: 1, 2, 3 » : All Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Shukumei    Castle of the Divine  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Quick Reply

Forum Rules