Shukumei
Home Calendar Search Register Login

Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Register
Password:     Forgot Password

Shukumei    Residential Area    Castle of the Divine  ›  A New Home
0 Members Browsing (1 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1, 2, 3 : All Reply Recommend Print
  Author    A New Home
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: December 4th, 2010, 00:39:52 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen paused at the entrance gate to the mansion, looking up and admiring the architecture of the place. She shifted her arm slightly to adjust the bag she had slung over her shoulder. It was reasonably heavy and they'd been walking for a bit. Sure it sucked that Kalia's van - their only mode of transport for the moment had broken down, but they weren't far enough away to bother hiring something else.

The Fixer turned to Kalia and smirked, wondering how she was going with walking. It was fun taunting her.

"So, this is the place, Kal? Didn't realise Sonia had this kind of money last time I saw her."
Private Message
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 4th, 2010, 09:20:31 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"You musn't have seen her for a while then"

Kalia responded. Yes, she was pissed at the fact that the van had broken down. It had something to do with how much money she hadn't invested in it, despite the fact that she should have enough money to maintain it. Especially when one considered that Sonia was her sire and Sonia seemed to have an endless amount of money. Instead, Kalia preferred to use her own money.. on her ship.

Private Message Reply: 1 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: December 4th, 2010, 09:29:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Nah, just not her house. She is a liaison with the Fixers too, you know." Eseen matter-of-factly stated. She held her smirk and looked over to Dhana, who had been lagging behind a bit, awing at the various architectures at the place before picking up on Kalia's distaste for walking.

"Hey, at least you still got transport. Yours didn't get blown out of the sky. Maybe you should ask your sugar-mummy for the money to fix it." She chuckled, slinking the back over her shoulder again and turning around to push open the gate.
Private Message Reply: 2 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: December 5th, 2010, 06:06:06 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana had followed the two girls, slowing down as they came into sight of Sonia's mansion. She had noticed the neighbourhood they were in, and the fact that it was a fairly rich suburb, not the sort that appreciated a broken down van on the side of the road, but she was certain that Kalia was handling the siutation. In the meantime, Dhana enjoyed the scenery.

The mansion that was pointed out as Sonia's looked very much like nothing like what Kalia would fit into. It looked old-ish, though well kept. The little she knew about Sonia, she knew that Sonia had not been the one to buy it. Put the money forward, yes, but not choose it herself.

"Uh guys? I thought we were over picking fights?" She asked almost innocently.

"You're living here with Sonia?" She then asked Kalia.
Private Message Reply: 3 - 58
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 5th, 2010, 08:29:26 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

kalia frowned at Eseen's comment. She knew that Sonia had the money to give to her to repair the van, no, get a new van. That wasn't the point though. She enjoyed doing things herself, that included using her own money to fix up.. well.. not fix up the van, but still.

To Dhana's question about them not fighing, she pointed out "She started it" before nodding.

"Yep, it's nice inside" Turning to Eseen "And there's more vampires inside too"
Private Message Reply: 4 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: December 5th, 2010, 08:40:09 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen smirked and spoke unintentionally in unision with Kalia.

"She started it."

She turned her back to Kalia's comment and tried to shrug it off without a reaction and continued up the driveway.

"Like Sonia'll let anything happen anyway." She tried to nonchalantly brush out, flicking her hand in the air at the vampire.
Private Message Reply: 5 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: December 16th, 2010, 20:08:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"I don't care who started it, you weren't going to act like 3 year olds, remember?"

She pointed out to the pair. Eseen had managed to step on Kalia's toes back before Kalia became a vampire and Kalia had a way of holding a grudge that was new to Dhana. Then again, she moved around too often to find holding a grudge useful.

"So.. shall we look at the inside of the house and the vampires?" She asked, almost tourist like. She enjoyed the architecture of the house and was actually interested in seeing what it looked like inside, rather than watching the childish argument break out between fixer and smuggler.
Private Message Reply: 6 - 58
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 27th, 2010, 10:02:43 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

She shrugged.

"I wouldn't count on Sonia keeping you safe" Sonia wasn't known to be attentive enough for that sort of thing. Sure, she ruled here and there was no way any of the vampires inside were willing to go up against her.. well.. Kalia wasn't actually sure of that, there was always the chance that some vampire would take her out in her own home..

By now they had reached the front door and Kalia opened it for them, ushering them in. Inside, they were met with a large foyer. At the end, a stairway going upstairs, giving the place a renaisance look. (meh, out of ideas)
Private Message Reply: 7 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 27th, 2010, 11:37:08 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia stood at the top of the stairway, dressed in what most would consider a state of undress. Wearing only what looked like a g-string attatched loosely to long legged pants, or at least the leg part of them, a tube bikini and some sort of overcoat for some kind of formal dress she may or may not have. She began stepping down before she spoke, letting herself saunter down in the most seductive way she could physically pull off.

"It's such a pleasure to have you here, Illisca." She paused, letting herself reach the bottom of the stairs and close the gap between the group. Her hand reached forward and took a hold of Dhana's, lifting it to chest height and leaning down to kiss it lightly. "And of course, her lovely as always bodyguard, Eseen."

She smirked at the woman, batting her eyes slightly. Something that would likely be lost on the innocently minded. Then she turned to Kalia, her smile widening to obviously leave the best for last.

"Mahina." She practically whispered, gently dropping Dhana's hand and stepping towards her, standing on her tiptoes to give her a brief but passionate kiss. "You'll be staying, of course?"

She posed her question, Kalia usually being unreliable on arrival due to various circumstances. However, she always made sure that her presence was obviously more than welcome.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 8 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: December 29th, 2010, 09:50:03 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Sonia was certainly a sight to see. She could do with a fashion adviser, thought Dhana, however, could not fault the woman for her sexual grace. At the mention of her stage name, she smiled. She had thought that Kalia, or for that matter, Eseen, would have given Sonia her real name,  not the name that got her the most attention.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sonia" She replied "And thank  you for offering your place for us to rest in, I know it can be an inconvenience, especially, if we are to believe Kalia, in that this is a vampire safe haven"

She let the older woman go, obviously, Kalia was her current lover and Dhana wasn't planning on getting into the way of the two, though in the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder how Eseen would react to Sonia and Kalia making out. Thus, she turned her head slightly to watch Eseen's reaction.
Private Message Reply: 9 - 58
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 29th, 2010, 10:02:32 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Upon entering, she saw sonia doing her best to.. was she hitting on the visitors? Kalia couldn't be sure, but wasn't one to put it past Sonia either. Then again, she didn't realise that Dhana was otherwise known as Illisca. Illisca was someone Kalia did know about and back on board of the queen of spades, had several songs of hers.

"Why didn't you say?" she asked the two as they greeted each other, before Sonia greeted her in their usual way, banishing all thought from Kalia about Sonia not prefering her over the possibility of a one night stand with a new and famous girl.

"Course I'll stay. I wouldn't miss the chance to see Eseen in an uncomfortable situation" she assured Sonia, before kissing her again, then heading towards her room.

Last modified December 29th, 2010, 10:07:05 by Kalia Tsuna
Private Message Reply: 10 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: December 29th, 2010, 10:24:19 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

The slow seductive walk from Sonia was lost on Eseen, the sexual connotations flowing right over her head. She looked back at Kalia and frowned at her comment implying the house not being as safe as she thought. She had spent time in worse places with people actively trying to make her life shorter. One with vampires who had recently bound themselves to an alliance seemed that much more stable.

She raised an eyebrow at Sonia addressing Dhana, by now used to seeing various fans treat her as some sort of royalty. Instead, Sonia seemed to treat her more with mutual respect. It took her slightly by surprise. So did the couple making out in front of them.

Her eyes averted themselves, looking down as she blushed slightly. She wasn't used to open displays of affection like this, especially from those looking like they would only need a slight bit of encouragement to go further. It was then she noticed Dhana staring at her.

"What?" Her voice held a hint of paranoia. Kalia's comment didn't help the situation. "Shut up..."

She frowned, too worked up to think of a better come back as she walked off into the house.
Private Message Reply: 11 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 29th, 2010, 10:31:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia smiled in amusement at the banter between Kalia and Eseen. She turned to Dhana again and motioned at the other two.

"She's cute." she commented off hand. "Ms. Hawkins, why don't you feel free to take a look around the house? I'll show Illisca here to her room. Don't hesitate to ask any of the others living here where my room is."

Sonia then reached out her hand upwards to Dhana, holding a mischievous grin on her face while she fixed eye contact on the young woman.

"So how about it?" She asked Dhana, her tone of voice insinuating ulterior motives that so far weren't clear enough.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 12 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: December 30th, 2010, 08:12:37 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Never mind" she smiled at Eseen. She knew Eseen was clueless and enjoyed teasing Eseen about it. At Sonia's comment, she nodded. Eseen was cute.

Taking Sonia's arm in hers, she cheerfully let her guide her up the stairs. Sonia hitting on her hadn't been missed by her. It was more a case of knowing that a lot of fans had fantasies with her in it, and accepting that, and keeping it from Eseen. Whether Sonia's seductiveness was worth pursuing she wasn't sure yet.

"Uhm, Sonia? Why are you calling me Illisca?"
Private Message Reply: 13 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 30th, 2010, 08:27:18 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

"Respect of course. That is, after all your stage name." she spoke in a polite but blunt tone as she lead Dhana through the hallway to her room. "It is indeed a very pretty name, I wouldn't expect a choice to be any less from someone equally, perhaps even more so beautiful."

Once they reached Dhana's door, Sonia opened it to reveal a dark room with the curtains opened to let in the moon light. Various lit candles littered the room decorated with a heavy victorian era style to it. Dark red fabric accentuating the cream coloured theme throughout the room. She lead Dhana in front, walking in and shutting the door behind before stepping forward to run a hand underneath the curls of Dhana's pony tail.

"So, do you find it to your liking?" She asked, not so much interested in an answer as she closed the gap between the pair to run the backs of her claws over Dhana's exposed neck and to her shoulder to put a gentle grip on her upper arm.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 14 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: December 30th, 2010, 10:15:44 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Thank you" she thanked Sonia for the compliment regarding her stage name. It did however give her the impression that Sonia was a fangirl.

She didn't hear Sonia shut the door, taken with the decore of the room.

"Ohh wow.. this room looks great" she confessed as she walked around it, touching each piece of furniture and running her hand along the velvet curtains. She jumped slightly as Sonia ended up behind her again and ran her nails on dhana's neck. Oh.. that felt nice..

"Uh.. Sonia? How long have you been a fan?"
Private Message Reply: 15 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: December 30th, 2010, 10:29:20 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

"Of your voice, looks, or all of the above?" Sonia leaned in, purring in Dhana's ear. Her arms slid down and wrapped themselves around her waist. "Not very long, but I couldn't pass up the chance for this opportunity when I heard you needed a place to stay."

Her right arm reached forward and gripped the sash tied around Dhana's waist and pulled on it to undo the knot. As she done this, her other hand reached in to her top to open it up and rest on her stomach while she bowed her head and planted a few quick kisses up her shoulder before landing her lips on her neck and sucking on it gently.

"Your skin is so soft." She complemented, purring as she slid her hand from her stomach up to her chest. "It feels like I could just sink my teeth in to it.."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 16 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 11th, 2011, 07:33:24 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"You're strange, you know that?" Dhana asked Sonia. She knew her way around fans. Usually though, fans were contained and not offering you a place to stay when you needed to hide.. well.. she could make a guess that the offer would be there if needed from other fans too.

Sonia however, was a vampire. An actual vampire. It was a species Dhana didn't have much contact with, mainly because most of them were not in her fanbase and vampires were still few and far between. Apparently, only if you didn't know where to look though, given that Sonia wasn't just a vampire, she was the head vampire around here.

And then the vampire offered to drink from her. Not something she'd openly admit to wanting to try, but not something she was exactly against.

"I'm not sure you'd enjoy it" She responded to the offer. she wasn't sure if her race's blood suited vampires, or what would happen to her if sonia drank from her.
Private Message Reply: 17 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 11th, 2011, 07:59:53 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

"That, I am." Sonia confirmed Dhana's seemingly random musing. She narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth almost seductively to nobody in particular. Not yet.

Her hand moving up to Dhana's chest continued on, the claws easily slipping underneath her bra and effortlessly levering it over her right breast, lightly gripping the nipple between her two fingers to induce some sexual tension.

While her left hand began working on her breast, her right hand was sliding down beneath her jeans, stopping momentarily to push inwards and slide her fingers under her panties. This girl was easy prey. Almost so that it wasn't worth it. But had come this far and she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass by.

"I know you will. A pleasure you can't resist." she replied. "I can smell your sweet blood from here - or maybe that's something else?"

As she finished her sentence, her fingers between her legs began massaging her, a subtle hint to her arousal she seemed to have been distracted away from.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 18 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 08:14:21 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

(I knew someone once who frowned upon godmodding)

She knew enough about fan etique to know that letting a fan believe in their fantasies often increased their fanship, and in turn, increased her sales. Being felt up on the other hand.. didn't do anything for either. So as Sonia's hand travelled upwards, Dhana turned towards her and took a step back.

"I'm with someone Sonia" She calmly told the vampire. "I'd prefer if you would accept that gracefully"
Private Message Reply: 19 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 08:44:34 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

(it's not godmodding if Dhana didn't react sooner to Sonia's wandering hands)

Sonia let the girl slip out of her gentle grasp, putting a hand on her own hip and smirking as she spoke. Somebody in a relationship made things more of a challenge for her, but she had experience in curing said people of their loyalty to partners.

"Of course." she replied in earnest. Throwing a tantrum at a little setback wouldn't get her anywhere. Instead, she opted for sauntering over to the nearest drawer. Her right hand reached in and pulled out a small black sphere, clutching it in the cybernetic palm. "But I'm sure he wont mind if us girls get up to a little 'fun'"

She turned around and stepped forward up to Dhana again and reached for her cheek, placing her left hand on it gently.

"Even if he does mind, he doesn't need to know what you get up to when you two are a world apart."

Her sly smile appeared again, baring her fangs as she licked her lips.

Last modified January 12th, 2011, 08:47:12 by Sonia Mutenburg
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 20 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 17:35:22 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana smiled at Sonia's assumption that she was straight. She made no effort to hide her lesbianism. on the other hand, she also didn't go out of her way to make people aware of it.

" 'She' might though" She replied, "And we're not worlds apart" Yep, if Eseen wasn't in the picture, Dhana would not think twice about joining Sonia for some fun. But Eseen had a hold over her heart that none of the other girls she had been with ever did. It lead her to not want to hurt Eseen.
Private Message Reply: 21 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 17:46:31 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

The smirk Sonia held was momentarily wiped off her face at this revelation when the gears started turning in her head. She narrowed her eyes again, scrabbling her expression back together to hold a straight face. Nothing caught her off guard, she was always prepared for every possible scenario in her plans. But this wasn't something that could be predicted at all, no matter how much sense it made.

"You and Eseen?" she asked calmly, then grinned, eyes lighting up. "I never would have thought that bundle of impulsiveness would be..."

She let the sentence finish itself as plans on plans started unraveling in her head. Crowds were always more fun than mere company.

"So how about it?" She asked, bringing herself even closer to Dhana, letting her hand slide down her neck to rest on her shoulder. "She's quite welcome to join us. Question is, how do you seduce that Fixer?"
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 22 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 18:13:30 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana nodded. Sonia had made a very accurate guess, though she smiled at Sonia's description of Eseen.

"How about.. " she was about to say no when Sonia invited Eseen. "Uhh.. " Dhana thought about the invitation and how much Eseen wouldn't appreciate it.

"You know, I can't see Eseen going for that"  She admitted, before tilting her head sideways thinking, before straitening out and walking away from Sonia, to the door. Opening the door, she called out "ESEEN!" The easiest way to find out how to seduce a fixer was to ask outright, at least, in Dhana's experience.
Private Message Reply: 23 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 18:47:56 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

"How about...?" Sonia mused in with Dhana. She raised her right arm, showing off the small black sphere she had been holding. Her eyebrow raised as Dhana suddenly seemed unsure of the whole situation. "This?"

She wasn't sure how Dhana had any knowledge of what she was holding, but shrugged it off when she walked away.

She paced after her, to see what she was up to and smirked at her apparent eagerness to do this. Her left hand slipped around Dhana's waist and the smirk shifted into an evil grin.

Last modified January 16th, 2011, 00:56:12 by Sonia Mutenburg
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 24 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: January 12th, 2011, 18:48:24 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen had watched the pair wander off, standing there for a moment to glance around the hallway. Sonia was always inviting, more so than Joe. Seeing the pair arm in arm like that didn't phase her, Sonia was just being welcoming and Dhana was being... accepting.

She turned to her right and began wandering through the mansion, eying off exits and potential cover unconsciously. A few vampires passed her by, some took more interest than others until they recognised the colours she wore and what they meant. At least somebody had done their job on keeping the residents up to date on the various factions to keep out of the way from.

Her own little world was broken as soon as she heard a cry from upstairs somewhere far off. Her hand unconsciously gripped her pistol and she paused for a moment, trying to discern what she just heard. The voice. Female, recognisable. Her name. DHANA!

She sprinted upstairs and down the long hall that ran through the middle of the building, glancing to the open doors that passed her by and hoping she'd get a glance of what ever was going on. She didn't hear a door slam, so she had to be in view.

As soon as she got to the room, she took a hard stomp sideways to halt her momentum. It was then she saw Dhana, standing there completely unharmed. She breathed a sigh of relief before frowning.

"Idiot! I thought you were in trouble!" She took a deep breath and tried to regulate it.
Private Message Reply: 25 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 22nd, 2011, 19:42:22 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana smiled at her sheepishly.

"Not so much in trouble" She assured the fixer, leaving sonia's embrace and heading over to Eseen, to give her a hug and a sensual kiss.

"Sonia did make an interesting offer though. Essie, she's a vampire..and well... she offered a threesome" A rather exited Dhana informed Eseen. "can we?"
Private Message Reply: 26 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 22nd, 2011, 20:35:21 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

As Dhana left Sonia's weak embrace, she took a step to the side to give Eseen a better view of her. She opened her evening jacket and rolled her shoulders to let it slide off behind her, sticking her chest out, then running her hands up her abdomen to her breasts. She clutched them, shutting her eyes momentarily before looking back on to Eseen.

She bat her eyes and a small seductive smile grew slowly on her face as she pushed the tube top she was wearing, giving the Fixer a full view of her now bare chest. She'd let Dhana do what she had to do, for now though, she was going to make it hard for Eseen to refuse such an inviting offer.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 27 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: January 22nd, 2011, 20:45:03 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"Then.." she paused, slightly interrupted as Dhana approached.

Eseen froze up initially, loosening up quickly as she melted into the girl's kiss. She swore Dhana could do that any time and she'd always be completely hopeless.

As she pulled away, Eseen pasted with a longing gaze, distracted enough to not care about company anymore. Unfortunately, she was distracted by said company just behind Dhana. Her words lingered in Eseen's head as her gaze shifted from her lover to the other potential partner and she found herself fixated on the vampire's body, unaware as she continued, her face slowly shifted to a deeper crimson.

She looked back at Dhana, eyebrows raised, eyes wide and forehead wrinkled while she fidgeted around with her hands.

"Threesome...?" She questioned, feeling a little stupid. "What's that?"
Private Message Reply: 28 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 23rd, 2011, 07:56:30 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana laughed lightly at Eseen's obvious embarrasment. It was part of what made her special, the pure innocence when it came to anything sexual.

At the acknowledgement of the fact that Eseen hadn't come across the term 'threesome', Dhana reacted by kissing her again, before whispering into her ear: "it's where three people have sex"
Private Message Reply: 29 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 23rd, 2011, 08:14:19 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia showed off a little more as Eseen's eyes fixated on her little display. She pulled the edge of her pants down slightly, head bowed, but looking up with a finger on her lips in an attempt to be coy. She stepped towards Dhana again, slipping past the pair as they embraced and gently shut the door behind Eseen.

Turning back to Dhana and Eseen, she reached over Eseen's shoulders and took a light grip on Dhana's top. Pushing it forward, she let it slip down off the girl's shoulders.

"Illisca, why don't we give this Fixer a demonstration?" Sonia proposed, her left hand reaching up and resting on Dhana's cheek while she whispered in Eseen's ear. She then leaned in to lock lips with the girl while her right hand reached for Eseen's and placed the little black sphere in it.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 30 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: January 25th, 2011, 03:33:04 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

dhana turned towards Sonia at her proposal and nodded, kissing her back as she let her hands drift alll over the vampire's body, taking note of the mechanical arm on the one hand at the same time as fingind Sonia's naked breast with the other, moving her body into Sonia's, before twisting it towards where Eseen was, trying to invite Eseen into the mix without actually letting go of Sonia's body, or her mouth.

of course, Dhana being young, could not resist but to probe the fangs with her tounge.

Last modified January 25th, 2011, 03:44:16 by Dhana NeNiero
Private Message Reply: 31 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: January 25th, 2011, 04:05:17 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen went bright red when Dhana described her proposal unabashedly blunt. She wasn't sure how to take such an offer being that she had enough trouble with shyness when it came to private company. Again, she found her eyes drifting down to Sonia's abdomen, captivated by her display. She almost jumped when she found Dhana making out with her, breaking her concentration on her wandering mind, but welcoming the feeling of the girl's lips against hers.

She was a lesbian. She had to be. No guy could captivate her like these two women did. Sonia coming up behind her didn't distract her focus on her lover, the door being closed made her feel a little more comfortable that private company having grown a number wasn't going to get any more crowded.

Once she felt the sphere slipped into her hand, she pulled back from the two. She took a grip of it in her palm and looked at it curiously, wondering why she was given the object. When she looked up at her lover kissing Sonia, her expression fell slightly as the hint of jealousy welled up inside her.
Private Message Reply: 32 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: January 25th, 2011, 04:45:29 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia's lips curled up into a smirk as she kissed the young singer, enjoying the taste of her mouth as her tongue explored her own. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned quietly as Dhana began fondling her breasts. Her right arm slid up her own abdomen as they parted from the fixer and gripped Dhana's hand over her breast lightly.

Her other hand slowly traced her fingers down from Dhana's cheek, along her body. She squeezed her breast as her hand trailed down over her bra and gently racked her claws past her stomach, taking a grip of the buckle on her jeans. While she done this, her mechanical hand slowly lead Dhana's hand down between her legs, eventually pairing up her own hands and undoing Dhana's jeans.

She broke the kiss with the girl and put on a coy smile for her, biting her lower lip as a subtle hint to keep going. Her head slowly turned and focused her expression on Eseen. Reaching out, she grabbed the wrist of the hand she was holding the sphere in and pulled it gently towards herself, eventually taking a detour an sliding it down Dhana's now open pants. Her left hand plucked open the girl's underwear, leading Eseen's hand into them.

As soon at the deed was done, Sonia's hand moved over Eseen's to guide her fingers into a massage. She then turned her attention to the Fixer, reaching up behind her head with her right hand and pulling her in face to face. Her left hand behind her guided Eseen's fingers over Dhana's crotch and her lips parted slightly to run her tongue over Eseen's before kissing her deeply.

Last modified January 25th, 2011, 04:54:41 by Sonia Mutenburg
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 33 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: January 25th, 2011, 05:10:36 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen quickly found herself losing interest as the pair grew more physically more interest in each other. She averted her gaze downwards only momentarily as she found the arm reaching out for her was Sonia's. Her protest barely made itself audible when her hand was shoved into Dhana's pants. It was slightly uncomfortable for her to do this in front of somebody else, but found a bit more confidence when Sonia's hand joined hers.

The distinct feeling of the sphere she held in her palm seemingly disappearing as unbeknown to her seeped into Dhana's skin briefly perked up her curiosity. This was quickly quelled though, as she found herself face to face with Sonia. Her eyes widened in surprise at this turn of events, the embarrassment clear in her expression.

Sonia's tongue over her lips sent chills down her spine, something she found herself enjoying. Before the vampire went further, Eseen impulsively leaned forward. She took the initiative to begin kissing Sonia first. Dhana had seemed to enjoy doing so and she wanted to know what she was missing out on. At the same time, she began massaging Dhana on her own accord while her other hand moved up and rested on Sonia's waist.
Private Message Reply: 34 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: March 22nd, 2011, 06:24:38 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana moaned lightly as Sonia squeezed her breast before taking the hint and letting her hand find Sonia's private parts.

Distracted with exploring Sonia's body, she didn't mind Sonia undoing her pants, or adding Eseen's hand to it. Though a flash of annoyance crossed her face as soemthing colder than it should be moved against her mound. the annoyance was soon passed however, when she became aware that both Eseen's and Sonia's hand were playing with her.

Stuck between the two girls, she let her body relax into their play and got her hands underneath Eseen's top to find her breasts and play with them.

"This is fun"

She commented, letting both girls know her enjoyment of the situation, just in case they had not picked up on it by the way she was relaxing into them, shuddering occasionally. Whatever Eseen was doing, it felt better than it usually did, presumably because Sonia had somehting to do with it, but Dhana wasnt' clear on that.
Private Message Reply: 35 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: March 22nd, 2011, 06:55:53 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia seemed to melt into Eseen's kiss as Dhana began fingering her. Her hips slowly thrust against her hand while she let the pleasure engulf her. Her hand guiding Eseen's slowly slipped out of Dhana's pants once she seemed to have got the hang of it and moved its way up to join her other hand on the Fixer's back.

"It sure is..." Sonia replied to Dhana, half glancing at her while she began to undo Eseen's top.

A few moments were spent fumbling with the zippers and straps holding her top on before Sonia gave up and broke the kiss.

"A little help?" She asked quietly as her hands moved down to something a bit more simple, unbuckling her belt and lowering herself to her knees while sliding Eseen's pants off her.

Her index fingers hooked into the sides of her panties, dragging them down with the pants and pressing herself against her thighs. The vampire looked up at Eseen and showed off a cheeky grin before extending her tongue, much longer and thinner than humanly possible.

She leaned in and gave a slow lick up Eseen's lips before gently kissing her clit and sliding the tongue deeply into her slit to run along her insides as she gently suckled.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 36 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: March 22nd, 2011, 07:11:24 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

As Sonia broke her kiss, Eseen suddenly noted that Dhana was playing with her breasts. She pressed her fingers a little harder against Dhana and smiled sheepishly as the crimson blush visible on her face with a mix of her shyness and arousal. Her gaze then shifted back to the vampire directly in front of her and finally picked up what she was asking.

"Uhh.. sure..." She quickly took her hand out of Dhana's pants and averted her eyes as she began to get self conscious again while she undid her top. Sonia seemingly unexpectedly pulling her pants down didn't help much either.

She backed herself up against the door, forgetting she actually was stuck between a vampire and a solid object as she looked down at Sonia extending her tongue. Her eyes widened, completely losing any self confidence she had, now completely embarrassed that somebody other than Dhana was this close to somewhere so private. As Sonia licked her, she inhaled sharply as the feeling shot through her.

Her top finally off and in one hand was quickly dropped as Sonia plunged her tongue deep in between her legs. She let off a squeal, quickly turning into a moan. Her head tilted up to the ceiling and she braced the wall as the feeling of being penetrated was one that while she was unfamiliar with, found that it was on a whole different level of what Dhana had ever done to her.
Private Message Reply: 37 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: March 24th, 2011, 23:46:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

A content smile crossed her face as she saw the tell tale signs of Eseen's arousal in her reddening cheeks. Eseen may be the older of the two, but Dhana was far more comfortable with her sexuality, with sexuality in general than Eseen was. And if she was honest, part of the attraction to Eseen was her cute uncomfortableness with anything sexual.

What surprised her after a few seconds was the fact that she was sure she was watching the two girls making out, yet, where Eseen's hand had been earlier, a soft, tingly feeling remained. She frowned at that. She was not a fan of toys. If anything, toys were good for other lovers, never for herself. She prefered the warmth of a body part to the coldness and wrong feel of a toy. And yet, whatever this was, wasnt cold.

"Uh.. Sonia?" She started to ask, wanting to know what it was that was currently making her feel good, before simply giving up and enjoying the sensation that travelled from her most inner being throughout her entire body. The combination of making out with a vampire and eseen, a toy that was not cold and the view of her lover enjoying the attention of another woman too much for her to think straight.

Last modified March 25th, 2011, 09:22:06 by Dhana NeNiero
Private Message Reply: 38 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: March 25th, 2011, 10:25:14 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia continued licking Eseen from the inside, letting her thin long tongue slowly wave around her insides while retracting and extending it in rhythm with cradling her clitoris with the base of it. Dhana's unfinished question snapped her out of her occupation of the taste of Eseen.

She slowed down and gently let her tongue slip out of the Fixer to leave a trail of kisses up her abdomen, taking in the view of her naked body momentarily before letting the trail continue up to her chin. The approaching kiss was left unanswered, however, as she slowly turned to Dhana with a raised eyebrow. It was then, at the expression on the girl's face she deduced her uncertainty had to do with the realisation she had a toy embedded in her skin.

"Oh, you're wondering about that..." Sonia half asked as she stepped away from Eseen and gently placed her right hand against Dhana's crotch. "That's my new little toy. Seeps into the skin and stimulates the nerves of the area. Enjoying it, are we?"

Sonia glanced back at Eseen briefly before focusing back on Dhana. She gently took her hand and lead the singer towards the bed before stepping around and turning her partner to have her back facing the side of the mattress. She left off a smirk, biting her lip gently with her head down to look up at Dhana before she took a step in and gently pushed her to lie on the bed.

"Why don't I show you the world of pleasure only combination of that toy and my expertise your lover's already had a taste of can bring?" the vampire whispered while lowering herself on top of Dhana and bringing herself face to face. "Let's lose some of these clothes first."

She then slid off Dhana and unclasped her bra, taking in the full view of her snow white chest. Both hands grasped her breasts firmly, but gently so she could give each nipple a soft kiss before continuing downwards.

Her hands trailed ahead of her lips and she raked her claws lightly down her sides and slowly slid off her underwear. She backed off slightly to kneel down and as she slid her panties down off her ankles, she planted a trail of kisses up her leg to her inner thigh.

At this point, she halted her advance and glanced up at Dhana. Her teeth were flashed and she showed off her fangs extending while she ran her tongue over them.

"You smell so delicious..." Sonia spoke feverishly, her face a light shade of pink from arousal. "Mind if I have a small taste?"
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 39 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: March 25th, 2011, 12:52:02 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

As Sonia continued her assault of pleasure, Eseen tried to shut it out. Her breathing became erratic and she found her knees weakening. She opened her eyes and gave a slight frown in Dhana's direction out of guilt. Here she was, being eaten out by some vampire right in front of her lover and unable to stop herself enjoying it.

Her gasps soon turned into moans as she slowly found herself losing control. If either women were paying attention, they might have seen her hair slowly lose its grey shade and begin fading into a white. She licked her lips and her hand slid down her own body to run her fingers through Sonia's hair and take a grip on the back of her head.

At this point, she found herself struggling to stand. Her hips thrusted into Sonia's face and her grip on the wall had stopped being to back away from the vampire and began to try and keep herself upright. Then she stopped.

Sonia slowly made her way up to her and she pressed herself against her, ignoring whatever she was saying. All she wanted was for her to keep going and the kiss that never came left her frustrated. She pouted silently while Dhana took the spotlight before she was finished off and glared at the pair with her darkening eyes as they begun to get reacquainted.

Instead of taking action about it, her demeanor quickly calmed down. Her hands rose to take a grip of her own breasts before moving one down between her legs, smirking at the two of them. If Sonia couldn't get her off, she could finish the job alone. She did of course, have an excellent view of the two most attractive women she'd ever laid eyes on.
Private Message Reply: 40 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: March 26th, 2011, 10:56:57 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Dhana had no issues with Sonia pushing her onto the bed, nor with her taking her clothing off, if anything, she was fairly helpful in the process, then ran one of her hands down her own body seductively. The toy, which Sonia had explained, was doing its trick of keeping Dhana on edge and beyond caring.

At Sonia's question about wanting to taste her, her eyes opened wide. she had never met an actual vampire, ok, she had, but she hadn't managed ot say more than 'hi' to the guy, too (whats that word for fangirl) that she was face to face with a vampire. So this time, when said vampire was very friendly, and female, and encouraging a threesome...

"Would you?" She simply asked, hoping that Sonia would make this particular fantasy of hers come true. 6
Private Message Reply: 41 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: March 26th, 2011, 11:35:32 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia grinned at Dhana's approval. She had already picked up how helpless she was in her obsessive fascination with her kind and was aware of the fact that whatever she asked, it would be complied with. Before she continued on, though, she turned to Eseen.

The slightly different look made her do a double take, but she put it down to aspects such as lighting and her general change of attitude. Sonia found herself staring a little too long at the Fixer leaning against the wall and fingering herself as if she were alone.

"Eseen?" She began, making a motion towards the pair with her finger. "Why don't you come join us?"

Immediately after, she turned back to her prey and widened her mouth to show off her fangs as much as possible. She bent down and quickly sunk her teeth deep into Dhana's inner thigh, right where a nice blood flow could be punctured. Sonia let a few moments pass to let her aphrodisiac venom sink into her flesh and begin coursing through her veins before she tilted her head slightly to let the blood flow from the small wounds into her mouth.

A few mouthfuls of it were swallowed and she gently took her mouth off her thigh, retracting her fangs. While the venom done its final job of seizing the muscles around the wound enough for it to close, she ran her tongue over the bite marks to lap up the small amount of excess blood.

She then leaned back in between Dhana's legs, attempting to make eye contact with her during the moments pause before she let her tongue dangle out as it extended. Gently, she let the tip probe around her entrance before slowly sliding it deep in, repeating to her of which Eseen had the first taste.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 42 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: March 26th, 2011, 11:55:04 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Just as Eseen was getting into it, the vampire interrupted her once again. She glanced over and contemplated the offer. She smirked at Dhana's inability to refuse such an offer from Sonia and finally decided she actually did want to join the pair. Thoughts popped up in her mind about what she actually wanted to do as she sauntered over to them when Sonia began licking her out. While jumbled and conflicting, the common theme included both of the women.

She finally settled for kneeling down next to Sonia. A hand was placed on her back and slowly snaked its way down, squeezing her butt before slipping between her legs and fingering her from behind. The position had her leaning over the vampire's back and she took the opportunity to run her tongue over her neck, giving small kisses and gentle bites as she worked her up a bit.

Once she was satisfied with working Sonia up, she stopped abruptly and moved away from her. Payback. She then crawled up on the bed next to Dhana. She decided her lover deserved to get off more than the vampire tease as she ran her hand over Dhana's breasts, despite her momentary intentions to also leave her wanting more initially. She then took the opportunity to lean in and kiss her lover passionately. If Sonia were going to leave her high and dry, she'd make sure Dhana was finished off.
Private Message Reply: 43 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: March 26th, 2011, 12:56:28 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

As Sonia was working her tongue on Dhana, she felt Eseen's hand on her back and pulled out momentarily. She let a soft moan out as her hand moved down her back and reached behind her with her own right hand to run her fingers along Eseen's slit, smiling as she arched her back into her movements.

She resumed tonguing Dhana and let another moan escape into her as Eseen gripped her from behind. The fingers plunged directly into her pussy were welcome, but unexpected in both lack of subtlety and the feeling they induced. Fixers were indeed fast learners.

Sonia's hips involuntarily rock her against the Fixer's hand, her gasps and groans becoming more audible. Her fangs once again extended on instinct and bit down on Dhana's mound if only to intensify the feeling of her tongue inside her.

At the brink of orgasm, Eseen halted her assault and left Sonia pausing, expecting her to finish. Once it was made obvious she had done this on purpose and moved on to Dhana, she frowned, disappointed.

Her pause didn't last long, however, as she caught on to Eseen's idea of letting the pair of them bring Dhana to climax, if not already, then for a second time. After, she was going to demonstrate to Eseen how her anticipation and Sonia's teasing payed off for her bed partners.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 44 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: March 30th, 2011, 00:43:54 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

As Sonia bit, a sharp pain made itself known to Dhana. Just long enough to bring her out of her pre-orgasm haze, not long enough to distract her from what was going on. At least, not by the time the venom removed any semblance of pain and throwing Dhana into an orgasm.

By the time it passed, Sonia was well on her way towards her own orgasm, so much that Dhana yelpt a bit when she bit her a second time. The bite this time had ended up in a much, much more sensitive area. Something that could be heard and seen as Dhana was thrown into a second, larger orgasm.

"OHh Essie.. " she moaned just before she felt Eseen's mouth on hers. Closing her eyes, she continued to bask in the warmth of the orgasm, her hands playing with various body parts of both her lover and Sonia. She would have had an idea in regards to who she was playing with if she tried, but at the moment, a breast was a breast and she didn't mind whose she was fondling.

Breaking off the kiss she smiled stupidly at her lover. "god, vampires are great!" If that was what it felt like to be bitten, she was almost sad that she hadnt tried to get herself bitten by a vampire earlier. Then again, even in the hazy state she found herself in now, she knew that there were good reasons this had not happened before. REasons such as the addictive nature of what was occuring between the three. She didn't want the time with the two girls in question to pass, ever.
Private Message Reply: 45 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: March 30th, 2011, 01:09:32 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Once Sonia was finished with Dhana, she slowed herself down and leaned back to withdraw her tongue. She wiped off her face and crawled up on top of the girl, dipping down to plant a few small kisses up her collarbone to her neck. She then paused to look her eye to eye, interrupting the pair momentarily before she sat upright on her knees.

"Now it's my turn." She smiled down at Dhana, sticking out her chest to show off her breasts before turning to Eseen. "Care to join me?"

She reached out her cybernetic arm to the Fixer, to help her up while her other hand slid down her waist to slide off her pants.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 46 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: March 30th, 2011, 01:18:58 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

As Dhana came down from her orgasm and began fondling Eseen, she found herself much calmer. Her hair colour had darkened back into its natural silver and her eyes not only lightened, but faded colour slightly as she melted into her lover. For a brief moment, she didn't care who was getting her lover off, it was just the pair of them together and nothing else mattered.

Sonia's interruption had her frowning slightly, having broken the Fixer out of her daydream. Her slight display turned her cheeks a light pink, her self consciousness had apparently now returned. She looked back and forth between her lover and the vampire, unsure if she should, more looking for permission. The content expression on Dhana's face gave her the impression that she was fine with it.

Eseen lifted herself up from beside Sonia and got to her knees. She gingerly covered her breasts and tried to avoid eye contact, once again too embarrassed to really let go with somebody else.
Private Message Reply: 47 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: March 30th, 2011, 01:29:34 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia lifted up each leg to slide off her pants carefully over Dhana and raised an eyebrow at Eseen. She crawled foward from kneeling on top of Dhana to position herself over her face and get closer to Eseen. Her arm reaching out to the Fixer took a grip on Eseen's arm covering her breasts and pulled it down while she held eye contact and a reassuring smile.

"Never, ever be ashamed of your body," Sonia began, her other hand reaching out to pull Eseen towards her. Face to face, she continued. "It's perfectly toned and proportioned."

She lowered herself to Dhana slightly so she could get to work while she leaned in and gently kissed Eseen, letting it linger for a moment before pulling away to whisper in her ear.

"You're absolutely stunning naked..." She whispered before sliding her hand from her back, down her front and between her crotch. She placed a few pecks on Eseen's shoulder then moved up to her neck to lightly suck on it while her hand slowly teased.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 48 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: April 1st, 2011, 09:37:46 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Once things had calmed down for her a bit and Sonia was getting Eseen off, she found herself with a magnificant view of Sonia. The view was soon explored by her tounge. Though Dhana didnt have as long a toung as Sonia, she did have experience in this area. Something Eseen knew only too well.

She reciporated the bite she had received on her thigh, though in her case, she only sank her teeth down to give pleasure, never using enough pressure to actually hurt the beatiful being whom she was going down on. It didn't take her long to run her tounge further up and over Sonia's clit. If Sonia wasn't ready to cum, she would be by the time Dhana's soft toung successfully navigated the area, making sure to hit each of the nerves and watching out for any body reactions from Sonia that may indicate a negative response.

(oh god, not only am I getting my paragraphs messed up, I'm also over using commas again and what happened to fading the entire thing to black
Private Message Reply: 49 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: April 1st, 2011, 13:48:44 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Eseen blushed slightly as Sonia began complementing her and removing her arm. She looked up into her eyes and hesitated while her hands drifted over her body, but it was her kisses that left her vulnerable. She loosened up further as she slowly came to realisation that she was enjoying this. It was clear Dhana preferred her company over Sonia's, despite how much attention the vampire was giving her.

Her hand pressed itself against Sonia's waist and moved up to cup her naked breast. She paused briefly while Sonia's fingers sent a shot of pleasure up from between her legs and reciprocated the vampire's lips on her neck.

Unnoticed to all, as the Fixer let go, her hair began fading colour again thanks to close proximity to Sonia. Her eyes flickered open briefly to show that both iris and sclera were darkening. It wasn't long before the temptation of being bitten by this vampire, thanks to Dhana's reaction overcame her. After a few quick kisses, without talking, she conveyed what she wanted through action and clamped her teeth down hard on Sonia's neck.
Private Message Reply: 50 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: April 1st, 2011, 14:00:39 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia was lost in the pair, Dhana between her legs and Eseen at her mercy underneath her lips. As the Fixer slowly overcame her shy nature to begin fondling her, the sensation sent her teetering at the edge. She tilted her head up at the ceiling to moan briefly before looking back down to make eye contact before she climaxed.

Eseen's slightly gaunt face left her mildly perplexed. She was sure it wasn't the lighting this time, this woman had definitely changed appearance. Moments later, it didn't matter anymore, she had just bitten down on her which sent a painful shock through her system which brought her fangs out in defense. The pain gave rise to pleasure as these days she found it physically hard to tell the difference.

Her claws dug into Eseen and she froze as both of them brought her over the edge. As soon as the orgasm hit, she embraced the Fixer tightly and sunk her fangs in to her jugular, muffling her moans of ecstacy into her neck.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 51 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: April 1st, 2011, 14:32:19 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Sonia's claws digging into her side and inside Eseen made her flinch. She bit down even harder, now seemingly stronger and broke her skin. The unexpected bite from the vampire put her off guard, especially as moments later the venom began flooding her system.

Sonia's fingers gripping her erratically, the venom triggering her nerves and the feeling of being drained sent Eseen climaxing with the vampire. As her muscles spasmed, she found she had successfully broken Sonia's skin from the automatically irresistible taste of her blood.

The relatively small amount that entered her mouth had her addicted and as she continued being drained, the pair's blood eventually mixed. Slowly, her mouth began to widen and mutate on contact with the new blood. Her teeth grew and sharpened, lengthening to sink themselves further into Sonia's neck, eventually applying its own venom which would send Sonia out of control.

Once the mix of blood had made Eseen's mouth more accommodated to the task, Sonia's blood began flowing more freely and the Fixer couldn't stop herself from drinking. By now, the vampire had drained her, but the amount she took back had already began mutating her.

As she continued, the changes were made apparent. Her feminine form was enhanced, her skin colour faded slightly. Her skeleton began growing and shifting, extending the length of her fingers and toes to end in claws while changing the structure at various points to adhere to the sire she was gaining.

Eventually, the Fixer decided she was done. She had calmed down from her intense orgasm and roughly pushed a weakened Sonia away. The fangs tore open her neck to let her new blood quickly trickle down her chest. Pain didn't concern her at this point. While the new hunger hadn't kicked in hard, it was still present and there was still one non vampire in the room.

Eseen bent down eye to eye with Dhana as she lay there. She shifted herself on top of her so they wouldn't be upside down from each other. Her lover would see the changes Sonia's corruption had induced in her supernaturally sensitive state as well as the vampiric ones she had acquired. She smiled, baring her fangs at the girl, the unmistakable intention of malice in her now solid black eyes.

"You're going to be tasty to kill..." Eseen hissed through her bloody lips as she placed a clawed hand over Dhana's neck to hold her down firmly. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I will."

Eseen didn't hesitate to dive in on top of Dhana. Her hand on her neck slid down her chest, groping her breast while she sunk her fangs in and began to drink her dry.
Private Message Reply: 52 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: April 5th, 2011, 00:31:59 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Still in the post orgasm state and enjoying the pleasure of the girls, she had no real concept of what was happening with Eseen. At least not till Eseen ended up on top of her. At that point, her curiousity peaked, something that was shown as her eyes widened. Before she had a chance to ask about the changes in Eseen, Eseen spoke though.

"Uh... Essie?" She managed to get out, obviously a little frighteend at her lover's violent words, before she loudly proclaimed "OUCH! ESSIE.. WHAT THe... ?? "  At that point, pleasure overtook her and made her not care about what was happening.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she was dying, but then, she had known all along that she would not live forever. Indeed, she had a very short lifespan, something she hadn't admitted to Eseen yet. She had no idea how to bring the subject up, though it appeared to her that now she wouldn't have to bring it up anymore and if she felt this good, then surely, Eseen was feeling great too.

On cloud 9, she had no issues with the fact that her life force was fading fast, though turned her head just slightly to catch Eseen's mouth in one last kiss. She did love the fixer. it was seen in the fact that she hadn't told her that she only had about a year left of her natural life.

The kiss tasted a lot like iron rather than sweet like it used to. And yet, it did not put the young singer off the experience, if anything, she followed the taste of iron, licking in small movements down the neck to where Eseen had been bitten by Sonia.

"You're tasty" She mumbled, or thought she mumbled as the iron taste gave way to tasting sweet.

Slowly, she drifted down from the cloud she had been on and reality met her again. As it did, she became aware of a lot of red body fluid rather than clear fluid being involved in their love making. It made her back off Eseen, pulling away and looking horrified.

At the same time, her body started to ache in ways it had never ached before. To her, it felt like bone crushing, bones popping in and out and her blacking in and out as she moved off the bed, fell onto the ground, got up again, and generally backed away towards the door, repeating the falling down process a few more times during the metamorphisis.

"Essie?" She whimpered, now leaning against the wall next to the door. "What did we do?"

Last modified April 5th, 2011, 01:39:36 by Dhana NeNiero
Private Message Reply: 53 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: April 5th, 2011, 22:25:37 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

While Eseen was draining Dhana, she slowly found herself ranging from the desire to kill her lover through not caring who it was because she was enjoying the feed to pulling back right at the same time Dhana pulled away. She watched her back off a bit before standing up to try and comfort her.

As soon as she got to the door with Dhana, she reached forward to put her hand on her shoulder before pulling away quickly now that she noticed her fingers had grown longer and ended in claws. She looked at her hands in disbelief for a few moments before she put them to her face and run her tongue along her fangs.

It all felt strange. Her mouth felt larger, her tongue felt smaller, but she also felt stronger, springier. She took a step back from Dhana this time and looked at her eye to eye, noticing one of her eyes had gone completely blood red. The veins that came up her face to her eye seemed to originate on her neck, right where she bit her, and extend outwards down her shoulder and across her bare chest.

"I... I don't know..." Eseen admitted.
Private Message Reply: 54 - 58
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: April 5th, 2011, 22:35:51 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Sonia let herself crumple to the floor as Eseen pushed her away, off the bed. She layed there for a while, running her hands over her own body, basking in the afterglow. She perked up slightly as the pair seemed to separate and quickly got to her feet, to find out what just happened. She was busy in her own little world of content, she hadn't picked up any exchange after Eseen was done with her, assuming only that the two were continuing on.

It was then, she noticed the changes in Eseen and the continuing change in Dhana. She paused for a moment, unsure how to approach this, before making her way towards the singer. Her hand took a light grip on her shoulder and pulled her forward, towards Eseen.

"You need to finish drinking, Dhana." she simply spoke, for the first time addressing her by her real name. "Finish off becoming a vampire, then we can decide where to go from there."
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 55 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: April 6th, 2011, 00:08:19 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

she believed her lover. Somewhere during their magical time on the bed they had lost all sense of.. well.. anything.

Sonia's words first confused her, then made her look at herself. Just like Eseen, she noticed her fingernails had become longer, almost but not quite claw like.

"Vampire?" She asked Sonia sounding hopeful. "Is that what we've done?" Suddenly, the blood made sense. Though she wasn't sure whose blood it was. She did however go with the instinct that made her hug Eseen and continue to lick the blood of the girl's neck. Sonia had said to finish drinking. If she was right, she had been drinking from Eseen before, so that's where she continued.

It took her all of two small licks of Eseen's blood to take a bite of her neck. A strangely euphoric feeling swept through her as her teeth extended to puncture the neck and reveal the blood easier.

A few moments later, reality came crashing in again and she pulled away, looking guiltily at Eseen.

"I'm sorry.. I .. uh.. you taste good?" She tried to appologise for her odd behaviour.  It was not in her to be violent, to seek out blood. And yet, the vampire part of her was after exactly that.

"Sonia?" she asked timidly, hoping the woman would know what to do next because she certainly didn't. Sure, she knew about vampires and about their need for blood. But in her mind, it had been romanticised, and the one vampire she had met prior to Sonia had certainly never shown any need for blood. Admittedly, she'd gone wordless around him and just plain stared openly at him.
Private Message Reply: 56 - 58
Eseen Hawkins
Posted on: April 6th, 2011, 00:21:50 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

A sense of guilt crossed Eseen's mind after Sonia made it obvious to what she had done. Only moments earlier, she was actively trying to take Dhana's life. She had no idea what came over her to want to do that, but in doing so, she had turned her to something most people would never want. As Dhana came up to hug her, she wrapped her arms around her and whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry, Dhaan... I didn't me-" Eseen's apology was cut short as Dhana sunk her fangs into her neck.

The wave of pleasure that washed over her from the venom left her stunned. Her grip on Dhana tightened and her breathing quickened. Before she knew it, the girl had stopped and pulled away. She was left standing there momentarily still with her eyes half shut, gazing lustfully at the new vampire.

"... Don't stop..." She spoke urgently when she tried to look to Sonia. Eseen stepped forward and clung to the girl, tilting her head to the side to give her better access for biting.
Private Message Reply: 57 - 58
Dhana NeNiero
Posted on: April 6th, 2011, 01:31:10 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

At Eseen's request, Dhana complied. Once again the vampiric side of her taking over her actions rather than her until then pacifistic side which would have screamed out in panick once the first bit of blood slid down her throat. instead, Sonia's toy made itself noticed and between that, the new found addiction to blood and Eseen generally, she found herself lost between the reality of what she had become and the awesomeness of what she had become.
Private Message Reply: 58 - 58
Pages: 1, 2, 3 : All Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Shukumei    Castle of the Divine  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Quick Reply

Forum Rules