Shukumei
Home Calendar Search Register Login

Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Register
Password:     Forgot Password

Shukumei    OOC    Bios  ›  Django Loki.
0 Members Browsing (1 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    Django Loki.
Undeadjesus
Posted on: August 19th, 2004, 00:20:15 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Loki, Django

Tomaro, Dave "Spiller"

Name: Django Loki.
Sex: Male
Race: Humanoid. Raised in the Neverplains of Xerxes-Prime 12
Eyes: Completely black. No whites.
Hair: Brown and held back in a ponytail, streaks of gray.
Height: 5'10ft.
Weight: 100lbs.
Overall Apperance: Black shirt tucked in to dirty brownish-khaki trousers. Belt which holds revolver, communicater to ship, handcuffs and lockpicks. Inhuman nails
and eyes completely inhuman. Hoop earing in right ear.
Personality: Strange. Kind but full of no remorse and disloyal. Swaps alliances alot.

History: Django lived his childhood with gypsy's. Was found in a ship wreck when gypsy's were scouring it. Its documented that tribes of gypsys dont speak in English but in their native of tounge from the Neverplains from the desert planet Xerxes-Prime 12. Spent alot of his childhood wandering the planet with the gypsy's. When the gypsy's would stop at the colony's Django could practise his thief skills and his English. When Django turned 24 which is the time where a Gypsy male becomes a adult he packed up his stuff and stole a Gypsy ship to start a career in bounty hunting and smuggling. He has to this present day.

Any Usless Info or, what you think is usless but we might find interesting: Can with stand extreme heats and extreme cold.

I played stairway to heaven backwards, and when it got to the part where he sings, "There's a feeling I get when I look to the west," he was singing, "tesw eht ot kool I nehw teg I gnileef a s'ereht". I couldn't sleep for a week.
Private Message AIM MSN
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Shukumei    Bios   [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Quick Reply

Forum Rules