Shukumei
Home Calendar Search Register Login

Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Register
Password:     Forgot Password

Shukumei    The City of Kind    127.5.5.808  ›  Open Forum:
0 Members Browsing (1 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1, 2 » : All Recommend Print
  Author    Open Forum:
Funny looking guy with a hat
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 21:17:27 Report to Moderator
Team Member God

This is a virtual room, a round table in the middle, and people entering the chat do so in holographic form.  The topic of the day is: Who is I0? The only background known about I0 is that he exists and seemingly has done for a long time and that he is one of the best hackers out there.

Last modified September 10th, 2004, 21:23:53 by Funny looking guy with a hat
Private Message
Ef-tup
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 21:52:22 Report to Moderator
Guest User
I'd like to begin this discussion by answering the topics question with my own question.

This 'i0' was brilliant many years ago, I have done my research on them as I have with many of the original 'oldbies' and it is so unclear it isn't funny. It was never clear on how old this i0 is and there were many speculations of their death after they disappeared, whether the person gave up their life in that world, assasination or perhaps was persuaded somehow to join a security company.

The latter being the least probable due to their attitude and the general hackers attitude that got them into it in the first okace. The former also not very probable as they would have turned up somewhere else demonstrating perhaps as a protestor or rallier against the same corperations as the mindset of a hacker never fades. Assasination seems to be the only probability, they made a mistake and slipped up, paying for it.

There is a fourth posibility though, which many people have dismissed, but I propose to ask have they possibly changed their identity? If so, what could possibly cause that? A hackers screen name is their personality, it couldn't be due to slipping up as regardless of name, if the corperations mercenaries have got them, they're gone.
e-mail Reply: 1 - 31
XXXXX
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:00:43 Report to Moderator
Guest User
Or maybe, I0 just died of old age? I mean, yes, I0 was brillian, but, considering no-one has heard or seen him for a number of years, we could suspect that he died of natural causes. 
e-mail Reply: 2 - 31
15_(twenty*)
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:11:36 Report to Moderator
Guest User
That is another possibility, although that is also ruled out as noone as brilliant as that wouldn't leave their final mark on the world. All brilliant minds like that do. They would have harmed their arch rival or nemisis corperation so badly and so ingeniusly it would have had to go down somewhere.

There is also a news report some time back of a family slaughtered and their assasins shot in the back, laying next to their victims. This seems irrelivant, but it coincides with a major attack on a corperation merely days earlier. The only two majour events during that time period and on the same planet, aignifying they would have to be tied together somehow.
e-mail Reply: 3 - 31
XXXXX
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:15:04 Report to Moderator
Guest User
I remember reading that, a friend of mine showed it to me. We discussed the amazing feat of the double killing.
e-mail Reply: 4 - 31
XXXXX
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:16:24 Report to Moderator
Guest User
((damn, no edit))

Does anyone remember the name of the corporation that got hit?
e-mail Reply: 5 - 31
Hertzleid
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:21:57 Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yeah, Hertz Puntre. They have since made a full recovery, although at the time, the damage was reasonably bad. 

And it can't have been related to the double assassination. The corporation would not have had enough money to hire anyone like that.
e-mail Reply: 6 - 31
Ef-tup
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:32:46 Report to Moderator
Guest User
That might possibly be untrue.

As far as research shows, there is possible evidence of a connection between the elusive hacker that is still around or could possibly have been copycated numerous times, chaos. Not many people know of this, because digging deep enough is hard, but the original attacker of this corperation was in fact chaos.

Although there is no records of  who i0 is. deleting their records of existance in the real world afterwards, it was known to researchers on this that they did in fact take residence at some point in time where the double killing occured. This not only strengthens the theory that the two incidences were related, but that there was a partnership between i0 and chaos.
e-mail Reply: 7 - 31
Hertzleid
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:37:42 Report to Moderator
Guest User
It still leaves the point that they had no money to hire an assassin, or two for that matter.
e-mail Reply: 8 - 31
XXXXX
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:39:41 Report to Moderator
Guest User
We're talking about chaos here, right? the same one who keeps re-appearing after his supposed death?

I got a news flash for you. The guy doesn't do partnerships!
e-mail Reply: 9 - 31
Ef-tup
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:44:19 Report to Moderator
Guest User
The evidence is there n00b. You gonna deny the truth in front of his reputation. Sure he's one not to mess with, but for this case, his reputation seems to preceed him. Also his earlier partnership and refuse to partner with anyone, preferring to be a loner would suggest one of two things, either the chaos now is a different person, or perhaps it was a case of betrayal.
e-mail Reply: 10 - 31
ForThEm
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 22:50:09 Report to Moderator
Guest User
That's true, it could also strengthen the tie between the two events. Perhaps they were partnered and one betrayed the other for some purpose. Perhaps i0 betrayed chaos and inadvertantly helped out the corperations funds to hire a pair of asassins to take i0 out. Or maybe it was i0 who was betrayed and chaos had sent them. It would make more sense the former because of his personality change to a loner as the latter wouldn't make sense due to a needless betrayal on chaos' behalf.
e-mail Reply: 11 - 31
Ghost
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:08:01 Report to Moderator
Guest User
Don't mind XXXXX, he's had an 'encounter' with chaos.  I'm with you on the betrayal.

So,  would that mean that I0 actually died in the murder and we haven't heard from them since because of that?
e-mail Reply: 12 - 31
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:17:00 Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

No, it means she would have survived. Unless you want to argue whether or not the i0 afterwards was a copycat. But if i0 was killed there, which of the four victims would they be? The couple that were shot? Or the ternterran asassins that were shot in the back, sliced up and drained of all blood? If she was one of those, who killed the assasins? Someone there was prepared and most likely it was i0.

The real question is now, what is or was i0's relation to the couple that the assasins killed? It could possibly been a set up to further cover i0's tracks, leaving us to conclude that if that is the case, they are more ruthless and deadly then chaos' reputation gives him.
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 13 - 31
XXXXX
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:22:39 Report to Moderator
Guest User
She?? I0 is a she? wtf is wrong with that picture?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who know their stuff, but we're talking about one of the old-time hackers here.
e-mail Reply: 14 - 31
Hertzleid
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:27:00 Report to Moderator
Guest User
Yes we are, one who is good enough to not die, if indeed the corporation was after their life. I have no theory on them being male or female, however, if I0 was female, it would explain things if indeed, there was a partnership. Perhaps it was more than 'just' a partnership?
e-mail Reply: 15 - 31
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:34:59 Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Some other things are explained if you look at the records of the couple, they were not just a couple but in fact married and did have records of having a daughter. That's about all there is to it, but the child was not found at the scene at all. It is possible that their daughter could have, alas very unlikely considering she would be dealing with two very skilled ternterran assasins, according to the records, the best, killed them. It would explain how the double murders happened,
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 16 - 31
chaos
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:41:36 Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

a grey figure moves slightly into the foreground, unidentifyable, and speaks in a masked voice

Wachter, that would make your version of i0 rather young, too young to take down a couple of ternterra assassins.  unless this i0 is one of the un-dead?
Private Message Reply: 17 - 31
Sonia Mutenburg
Posted on: September 10th, 2004, 23:48:35 Report to Moderator
Team Member Member

Are you sure? I never stated the daughter of the couple and i0 to be the same person. I merely stated it's possible that the daughter could have killed them, perhaps i0 caught on just in time and gave the assasins false information leading to that house to cover their own tracks. The fact that the daughter may have been able to kill them may just be a needless consequence. Ternterrans do seem to be somewhat arrogantly ignorant which could have led them to let their guard down for the child...
Private Message AIM MSN Reply: 18 - 31
XXXXX
Posted on: September 11th, 2004, 00:03:53 Report to Moderator
Guest User
*looking at the grey person*

You really paraonid or something? Or can't you create a decent hologram of yourself?

*looks around the room at everyone else, his nervousness is almost noticeble*
e-mail Reply: 19 - 31
Pages: 1, 2 » : All Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Shukumei    127.5.5.808   [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules