Shukumei
Home Calendar Search Register Login

Welcome, Guest.Please login or register.

Forum Login
Username: Register
Password:     Forgot Password

Shukumei    The City of Kind    CBD  ›  A new host
0 Members Browsing (1 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    A new host
Domina Molestia
Posted on: December 17th, 2011, 09:15:34 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

In a large, lavish hotel room somewhere in the city, a woman stood in front of a mirror, fixing her makeup. Beyond her field of vision and oblivious to her, was a creature from another plane. It inspecked her features closely with all six of its eyes, tracing the curves with its elongated fingers. Eventually, after brushing its long flowing hair of flame back over its shoulder, it seemed satisfied with the inspection.

"You'll do nicely." A feminine voice echoed through the room, across dimensions.

The blonde paused, slowly removing the tube of lipstick from her face as something in the corner of her vision begam materialising. Her gaze shifted over to focus on this creature.

Ice cold fear gripped the woman as her imagination went wandering, quickly drawing the conclusion that this creature was in fact a demon. Her hand shook and the lipstick slid out, dropping to the ground as she opened her mouth to scream. Instead, this demon raised its unatually long fingered hand and clutched the air in front of her face tightly.

The fear that engulfed her was instantly quelled and without realising, she took a step towards the demon.

"What are you?" She asked in surprise. She would have been afraid of not having fear, yet that emotion wasn't there anymore.

"Your greatest desire, right now." It spoke, or responded. She wasn't sure if she was being answered or ignored. The woman would get the distinct feeling it was smiling at her, despite her inability to truely comprehend every aspect of its form. "Your voice is pleasant to listen to. I would like to have it. So tell me, your greatest desire."

The creature now began to take on a female form, at least, what she could make out to be. Its other hand not clenched in a fist reached out to her face, running the backs of its fingers down her cheek and neck. She couldn't feel it, but had the distinct feeling she should. Not only that, but that she should enjoy it as well.

"Yes. You want me." It spoke as it occured to her everything this being had said felt like a command more than any question.

"I..." She wasn't sure. Her mind had clouded over and she found herself in a state of confusion about what she wanted to say and what this creature meant. She squinted momentarily, then adjusted her focus. It was then she noticed she was looking into three pairs of eyes. "Mmmm..."

The creature released its grip and her fear returned to her, snappimg her back into the right state of mind. That wasn't her voice. She hadn't moaned, but it felt like it came from her mouth.

"You are mmmm... Mine now. No!" She spoke, defiantly at the end. She opened her mouth again to scream and then she felt she was being smothered.

Domina looked at her new body in the mirror the woman was once standing in front of. She smiled, going through some brief motions to try it out. As she posed, the body's form began to shift, shrink and grow and various places, The most obvious change would be the blonde hair darkening at the roots and beginning to resemble the fiery hair of the demon that now possessed it.

"I'm gonna have some mmmm... fun with this body." She commented to herself in the mirror, almost as if she was enjoying the sound of her own voice.
Private Message
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 27th, 2011, 09:02:02 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Meanwhile, Kalia was sitting at the bar on the ground floor of  the hotel she was staying at. not that it was her choice to be staying here, if it was up to her, she'd be staying in her ship! Her home.  However, certain upgrades needed her to not hover over the mechanics shoulder and the company supplying the upgrade had convinced her that the hotel costs were included in the fitting of the parts, possibly due to the mechanic refusing to work with her ability to panic about them breaking her ship.

So instead, she was going out of her mind with boredom at the hotel, and desperately hoped that the drink in front of her would make life more interesting. And it would have, had the drink been of a higher alcohol percentage than 0.
Private Message Reply: 1 - 12
Domina Molestia
Posted on: December 27th, 2011, 20:30:01 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

Domina sauntered into the bar of the hotel, flashing fake smiles at the various guys she caught the attention of, just to turn her back and ignore them in the same step. Her selection of clothes was mainly the cause of this attention. For what little she was wearing, it was mostly black. A top that covered her upper torso, wrapped around the back of her neck and ending a little too soon to show off the underside of her breasts. Her skirt again, seemed to stick with the same theme in that it ended almost too soon, letting ones focus naturally gaze down and wonder what underwear she was wearing. Not only this, but the skirt also seemed to start a bit too late, hanging low off her hips to show off as much abdomen as possible, thanks to the top. Her arms were covered in a shiny satin that ran past her elbows and held on by a strap around her middle fingers. Her legs were concealed by the thigh high high heeled boots to show off the upper part of her thighs shown off by the skirt.

She played coy and gave some subtle glances at Kalia as she made her way past her to the bar itself to give off the impression she hadn't come down to ground level just to see the held cat, green haired vampire. She signaled to the bartender for two drinks, smirking at the man she had sidled up next to.

"Anything in particular?" she was asked.

"Something strong and mmmm... sweet for my friend and I" she gazed at her apparent companion and flashed a smile as he produced his wallet to pay for it.

As soon as she was served, she reached over and carefully removed the glasses from in front of them, turned on a heel, and strolled right up to Kalia's table to leave the payee disappointed. The drinks were carefully positioned opposite of each other as Domina sat down and tossed back her black hair that ended in a gradual fiery colour. She leaned in with her elbows on the table and chin on her intertwined fingers to stare into Kalia's blood red eyes with her own dark golden colour.

"You look like you mmmm... need some company." she pointed out the obvious.[face=Arial][/face]

Last modified December 28th, 2011, 00:33:56 by Domina Molestia
Private Message Reply: 2 - 12
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: December 30th, 2011, 19:56:21 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Undeniably, she had been watching the woman obtain a drink. Something about the confidence of the woman attracted her attention. To Kalia's surprise, the woman came over to her table, and sat down one of the drinks in front of Kalia before downing the other one herself.

"Nice going" Kalia complimented her on the obtaining of drinks. "Don't need the company, terribly bored though" She then blurted out without thinking. She did have Sonia back home and wasn't really in the mood for anything other than sulking at having to stay in a hotel while her ship was getting upgrades done. The mechanic looking after her was one of the best for that particular modification, he also belonged to those who would pay for their clients to stay at a hotel while they toyed with things. Something that caused Kalia endless frustration, though, most likely saved the mechanic's sanity.

Private Message Reply: 3 - 12
Domina Molestia
Posted on: January 1st, 2012, 07:57:04 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

"Males are simple, easy, but boring." She responded to the compliment. Her arms relaxed on the table and she leaned forward to stare into Kalia's blood red eyes.

"The drink is very mmmm... tasty." She moaned halfway through her sentance. "I like the sound of this voice. It feels so mmmm... vibrational."

Her gaze shifted to focus on Kalia's other feline features, the uncomfortably long and scrutinizing stare assessed each one for a while before she re-established eye contact.

"You need some excitement mmmm.. of course. You are certainly an interesting one. Tell me where you gained such mmmm... luscious attributes."
Private Message Reply: 4 - 12
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: January 1st, 2012, 09:50:58 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

kalia tilted her head sideways as Domina moaned half way through speaking. The lady was weird, and that was putting it mildly. Never the less, she shrugged at the comment regarding the drink, then downed hers too, finding it rather alcoholic.

"And I dont need exitement, I need my ship to be fixed already!" she complained, rather loudly. Before 'hearing' what domina said next.

"Some of us were blessed by god" She simply stated, believing Domina to be refering to her breasts, which had always been on the larger side, though, since Sonia were even larger.
Private Message Reply: 5 - 12
Domina Molestia
Posted on: January 1st, 2012, 10:09:30 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

"You do need excitement, and you want it." Domina stood up suddenly and slowly sauntered to Kalia's side. She reached down, holding her upper body straight to give the impression she held a position over the woman and gently touched the bottom of her chin to lift her focus to her.

"No, miss kitten. Some features are gain without mmmm... divine intervention." Her hand slid up her cheek and carefully ran her fingers through Kalia's hair before lightly scratching her ears. "You're a good kitty mmmm... aren't you?"
Private Message Reply: 6 - 12
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: January 2nd, 2012, 05:56:41 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

Kalia raised an eyebrow at Domina's opinion, though gave no indication of activly denying that she could do with some exitement, nor had an issue with Domina touching her, if anything, it made her focus on the woman in front of her, not the after taste of the drink.

"how would you know?" She asked in regards to some features not being gained by divine intervention, before realising that she was talking about the kitty effects. "Oh... well.. actualy, you could say it was divine intervention, though honestly, its closer to 'that damn cat!'" She remarked almost casually, remembering the evening the accident which left her with kitty features happened.

"And I'm not your... "She meant to say 'good kitty', but instead, leant into being scratched. It felt good!
Private Message Reply: 7 - 12
Domina Molestia
Posted on: January 2nd, 2012, 10:01:08 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

"I know, because you wouldn't ask. You wouldn't be mmmm... standing here." Domina spoke in an arrogant tone as she continued scratching Kalia behind her ear. She turned her head to eye the barman and signalled for two more glasses of the same before sitting back down.

She leaned in over the table again and fixed eye contact on the woman while she held a devious smirk on her face.

"Tonight, you're my good kitty and you're going to mmm... love every moment." Her hand reached up and rested her chin in the palm while she extended a foot out underneath the table and gently brushed the inside of her boot slowly up Kalia's leg and along the inside of her thigh.
Private Message Reply: 8 - 12
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: March 16th, 2012, 06:58:12 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"And what makes you think that?" She asked Domina. What made that .. woman.. that strange, confident woman, decide that she'd be her good kitty? Where did that woman even get the nerve to ask that??

And yet, Kalia made no move towards stopping her, if anything, she was sorta curious as to what this woman was up to, ok, no, not what she was up to, she knew that! She simply wanted to see where Domina was taking things.
Private Message Reply: 9 - 12
Domina Molestia
Posted on: March 16th, 2012, 07:49:39 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

"I can do wonderous things with and mmmm... to mortals." Her head tilted while her eyes narrowed and boot reached its mark to press it gently between Kalia's legs. She smiled at that moment, slowly and ever so slightly began to slide to toe of her boot.

"Be a good kitten and do what your mmmm... mistress orders." Domina had managed to expertly evade questioning and so far, Kalia hadn't seemed to catch on. Or at least, didn't want to. "You'll enjoy it much more if I don't need to punish you."

She removed the arm supporting her head and righted herself a bit.

"Or maybe you mmmm... like to be punished." Her words gave off an inquisitive tone.
Private Message Reply: 10 - 12
Kalia Tsuna
Posted on: March 18th, 2012, 09:01:58 Quote Report to Moderator
Favourite

"You can, can you?" she asked Domina, looking and sounding as though she did not believe her at all. Then again, the straight forwardness of this woman reminded Domina of someone, someone whom she had left 'back home'. And Domina's next words reminded her of the red head even more.

"One problem: You're not my mistress" she responded to the demand to do what her mistress asked of her. "Although... " and at that point, her thoughts wandered off to her mistress and her sexual endeavours, leading her to the conclusion that the last person to mind a random, potentially sexual, encounter, would be Sonia herself.

Private Message Reply: 11 - 12
Domina Molestia
Posted on: March 22nd, 2012, 08:40:19 Quote Report to Moderator
NEWBIE ALARM

"Yess..." She paused, sounding like she had answered Kalia's question. The toe of her boot pressed a bit more firmly against Kalia as she gauged her reaction. "Good kittens get rewarded for obedience."

She sat up a bit further and let her hand run down her own top slowly, then underneath the table out of Kalia's sight. Beyond the field of vision of a three dimensional being, she began to manipulate and draw out Kalia's lust, using it to gradually bring her into submission.

"Would you like it if your mistress rewarded mmmm... you?" She asked a few moments later, completely ignoring anything other than a direct answer to her questions.
Private Message Reply: 12 - 12
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Shukumei    CBD   [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Quick Reply

Forum Rules